[cmsms_row data_padding_bottom=”50″ data_padding_top=”0″ data_overlay_opacity=”50″ data_color_overlay=”#000000″ data_bg_parallax_ratio=”0.5″ data_bg_size=”cover” data_bg_attachment=”scroll” data_bg_repeat=”no-repeat” data_bg_position=”top center” data_bg_color=”#ffffff” data_color=”default” data_padding_right=”3″ data_padding_left=”3″ data_width=”boxed”][cmsms_column data_width=”1/1″][cmsms_text animation_delay=”0″]
We are seeking candidates for both the vice-president and secretary roles of the ACNM Minnesota affiliate. Becoming a board member yields exciting opportunities to be a midwifery leader, serve your midwife colleagues, and of course get more connected with our local community! The Minnesota affiliate is one of the most active and engaged branches of the national ACNM, and we hope you consider running for one of the open positions.
Elections will be held early summer 2020.
The Vice-President shall:
- Perform the duties of the Co-Presidents in the absence or inability to the Co-Presidents to serve.
- Succeed to the office of Co-Presidents should the office become vacant during an unfinished term.
- Perform such duties as may be delegated by the Co-Presidents.
- Coordinate arrangements and program components of Affiliate meetings.
- Coordinate arrangements and program components of chapter meetings, including CEU presentations and approval of ACNM continuing educations units
- Act as liaison to local ACOG affiliate
The Secretary shall:
- Have and perform all duties commonly incident to, and vested in, the office of Secretary of a corporation, including but not limited to supervision and maintenance of all Affiliate documents.
- Be responsible for the minutes of all meetings of the Affiliate and Executive Committee including accountability for accuracy of the minutes and their timely and appropriate distribution to both the Affiliate membership and the Regional Representative.
- Maintain current organized files of all Affiliate business.
- Be responsible for distribution of notices of Affiliate meetings.
- Be responsible for all Affiliate correspondence, both electronic and mail.
- Perform duties delegated and designated by the Co-Presidents.
Want more information? Please reach out to one of our nominating committee members:
Jess Holm: Jessica.Holm@hcmed.org
Ann Forster Page: email@example.com
Emily Rumsey: firstname.lastname@example.org