ACNM Annual Meeting Student Scholarship Application 2018
Purpose: This scholarship is designed to assist a currently enrolled nurse-midwife student, who is a member of the MN Affiliate of the American College of Nurse-Midwives to attend the 63rd Annual ACNM meeting in Savannah, GA May 20-24, 2018. The award of $1000 must be used to cover expenses directly related to attending the meeting (e.g. student registration fee, transportation, hotel, food). Receipts are required to verify expenses.
Three scholarships will be given; one is specifically designated for a midwife student of color.
- Currently enrolled in an ACME accredited nurse-midwife program
- A student in good academic standing
- Current licensure as a RN
- Member of the Minnesota Affiliate of the ACNM
- Agree to volunteer for Minnesota Affiliate of the ACNM
- Willing to present experience about the experience at a Fall 2018 Affiliate meeting
DUE FEBRUARY 14th 2018. Recipients of the scholarship will be announced by March 1, 2018
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE: